Greetings !!! I’m here with a new story of Mig33 Pc Software developer Hannan Akbar. He was generally known as 3d_sw0rd in t3rmi forum. Any way it’s a History Now. Let’s take a look on it once again :P


Hi / AOA,


My name is Hannan. I live in Pakistan. I joined mig33 when I was in UAE, only to call my friend using its free credit, mobile calls were expensive back then. Later I explored its features. I was familiar with Yahoo chatrooms but mig33 and its J2ME application seemed more interesting to me.


I was working with and learning many programming languages but primarily focused on web development, Classic ASP, PHP, JavaScript, VBScript. I was member of a hacker group, many accomplishments in that short time. From making keyloggers to cracking and rebranding great BitDefender Antivirus. Soon after that I realized I was on the wrong track and left all that.


So back to the track (not BackTrack!), some rude guys was creating mess in a chatroom. My friend asked me to make a weapon for him. I said, ok, but don’t distribute it. I began a research on few existing tools that were built in VB. Luckily I had worked with VBA before and had a slight taste of VB. I dive straight into it and with help of google I created that first kicking tool, Nameless v1, v2, v3.







I did not do mig33 login software development for more than 1 year. I found out about T3rmin4torz forum after using a tool made by Yash (that was his first or second tool I guess). He was running a great forum and helping newbies. I felt sharing my part and developed 4 – 5 tools but didn’t get enough time to manage any of them. “Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others”, I learned more from sharing my ideas and programming knowledge with Yash, Robin (robindronath_thakur, I call him Robin), B4D John, and other developers. Good times!


Well, then I left as the wind changes direction. Yash, John, and many other friends urged me to develop more or work with them but there is time for each artefact. I started working on myself, an inward journey. :)


I met many great people along the way and learned a lot from them.


I’m no longer work on mig33 but I help with open heart whenever a developer came to me. Now I’m working as a software architect and developer working on enterprise application software (EAS), mainly focused on Microsoft Technologies, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET.


If you really want to grow up then never taunt others in your arrogance. If you can’t love others at least respect others. One who says he has learned everything, stops learning. Always be open for a change in your opinions, never make them your commandments.


Peace.


Hannan A.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add Your Comments.....

 
Top